Guyot Water Bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
since anything from the us gets caught in customs, and anything from the uk passes freely, i'd be in for one and would add the postal extra for someone to send it over here.

Im sure we will be able to sort something out.

I'm very interested (pending price), as I was after one of these a while back further to watching Dave Canterbury's many YouTube videos featuring them.

Its worth checking out his YouTube Channel (Wilderness Outfitters - Pathfinder School) for reviews & this product in use - it's a firm fixture in his bushcraft kit IIRC.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just bumping this so generate some ( possible ) more interest...

Hopefully Lurch will be able to sort us out a price once he's cleared his Xmas backlog.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Just bumping this so generate some ( possible ) more interest...

Hopefully Lurch will be able to sort us out a price once he's cleared his Xmas backlog.

I was jsut looking for this thread to bump it up LOL. Reason being

Just checked my car emergency kit and i have 2 nalgene 1L bottles full of water, and they are both frozen !!! Would have liked a stainless steel bottle so i could have put it on the hexi stove.

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
The one I ordered from Dave canterbury about 7-8 months ago finally arrived!! but.... it was worth it the bottle is brilliant. Made well water tastes good from it.
Ill be swapping out the 58 pattern plastic with this..

Ill still probabaly get another one if the price is right though ;) replace the other 58 patt ;)

Simon

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just checked my car emergency kit and i have 2 nalgene 1L bottles full of water, and they are both frozen !!! Would have liked a stainless steel bottle so i could have put it on the hexi stove.

I would not carry a steel bottle (or a steel cup) in winter. Far too much risk of freezing your mouth to it, which might make for "good" physical comedy movies, but not for a good time in the bush.

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
I would not carry a steel bottle (or a steel cup) in winter. Far too much risk of freezing your mouth to it, which might make for "good" physical comedy movies, but not for a good time in the bush.

I carry a squishy cup with me for drinking out of so its not really a problem, the advantage of this particular bottle is if it freezes you stick in on a fire and then its melted ;)

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE