Guyot Water Bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
OK lots of interested parties from one forum alone , which is great. I think Lurch is just waiting for some feedback in ref to if he can stock it and then how much it will be and what sort of price he will charge us for it.

So due to the festive season , may go quiet for a week or two. Keep checking back here for updates.

Have a great Christmas, People.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
The UK importer sent me a very strange message which amounted to 'bugger off'
They don't carry anything but the plastic bits and don't seem interested in getting me a couple of boxes of those. Useless.
So I'm asking Guyot direct.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
They don't carry anything but the plastic bits and don't seem interested in getting me a couple of boxes of those. Useless.

what a tool :confused:.

hopefully you will get enough orders and intrest from us lot that Guyot speak to more in depth. Now that would be funny.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Having been reading of these for a while on numerous US forums, I'd be interested in buying one.

Edit: I just bought one from the US.

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

Lurch , was that Importer one with a Westcountry Town in it's name?

Smiley face for yes , Sad face for No as a reply will suffice......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE