Gransfors Mini Hatchet..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Mummy says, because i have been a good boy this year, i can have a Gransfors Mini Hatchet! But she said i should check on here first to see if anyone has one for sale.

So please have a look everywhere, just in case you have one you want to sell.

Also, if someone could direct me to a site that will do as they are told, i mean you pay and they send the thing straight away, i don't mind paying a couple of quid more knowing i am dealing with a reputable firm.

Thanks.

Ivan...

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Forgot to add, they are A UK firm that sell Scandanavian stuff :). (Wouldn't let me edit last post, sorry)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
hi ivan i thought you had a gb axe ?regards dave

SSSHH! Dave you know you should never discuss a mans accoutrements, even if i have it is not to be talked about on a public forum, my other half says i can have a mini hatchet, so i am having one!

If she reads this and you have wrecked my plan of eventual Gransfors World Domination, i will not be very happy.

When she said "Haven't you got an axe?" I used all of my diplomatic skills and bending of the truth, to explain just why i needed a mini hatchet, and she believed me, so i will thank you to stay out of it!

Unless you have one for sale.

Love.

Ivan...

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
SSSHH! Dave you know you should never discuss a mans accoutrements, even if i have it is not to be talked about on a public forum, my other half says i can have a mini hatchet, so i am having one!

If she reads this and you have wrecked my plan of eventual Gransfors World Domination, i will not be very happy.

When she said "Haven't you got an axe?" I used all of my diplomatic skills and bending of the truth, to explain just why i needed a mini hatchet, and she believed me, so i will thank you to stay out of it!

Unless you have one for sale.

Love.

Ivan...

Ha ha ha 😄

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thanks for all the help and links guys (except Dave53) it looks like i am going to have to go new, and Topnots link is the cheapest, so i will give it tonight and then up with the lark to order.

Ivan...

Oh no! Spelt Topknot wrong! Not really, they are out of stock until Jan 2014, not that i am impatient!!

Last edited:

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Also, topknot posted a link for a wildlife hatchet... Not the same thing. I believe you're after the gransfors toffee hammer!

sent from my smart phone thingy using chubby digits

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE