Wanted Gransfors Trade Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Good evening folks.

When available, I always had an excuse for not pulling the trigger on a Gransfors Historical Axe...and now you can't get them anymore, they just do (a very silly priced) generic Tomahawk :banghead::banghead:

Does anyone out there in the woods have a Gransfors Trade Axe they would part with (British or French)?

New or used - both cool! I know there are other makers...just fancy a Gransfors.

Cheers

K

p.s. Hi! to everyone. Sorry for the protracted silence. Nearly two years of Covid has seen my job migrate from something fairly active to sitting on my posterior in front of a screen for up to 12 hours a day. Logging onto anything in my spare time has become a bit of a chore.

Reactions: Wildpiper
S

spanyug

I happen to have a french one. have had it for a while used it only a few times.
The sheath has a cut in it as gransfors dont seem to have joined up thinking when it come to sheaths(pulled the axe from a bag and the blade went through the sheath and the bag)

Reactions: kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE