Got any snow yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
How old are we.
Feeling so jealous sat down here next to Gatwick. Got people from all over texting and emailing me with their snow reports. C'mon snow, I want to play in my Land Rover again on the white stuff.

No snow for us down here it seems. I'm heading off to the North Yorkshire Moors so it should be more fun up there :)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
nothing at all here, blue skies and sunshine, what little bit of cloud i can see is fair whipping along from the north though so it shouldn't be long.

stuart

TaviaRS

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 6, 2010
Derbyshire
None here in Chesterfield :( Hopefully get some when I'm camping in the Lakes this weekend though, although with my luck probably not...

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Well, I went out to the garden two hours ago to bring in more coal and logs ready for the bit white-out, I was hit on the nose by a huge snow flake and then nothing!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

pwb

Good dusting of snow here in Angus and cold too.
Had to make an ice breaking tool today as the lochs on the reserve and farm where I work are getting covered in ice and the ornamental Cayuga ducks got stranded the other day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE