Got any snow yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
I did the only obvious thing in 4 inches of snow, fire pit on, brew on, leg of lamb on... other half thinks I have truly gone mental now, she doesn't understand the appeal of sitting outside in the snow cooking!!

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
Here you go;
PB250005copyresized.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm off out for a bit of a look around shortly, might head across the Fell to Brockwell Wood and see what's what:hatscarf:

I was in the Metrocentre yesterday and bought myself a "proper" snow shifter on a stick, from "Parker Tools":D

you should have seen some of the looks I got from folk, as I walked back to the car! You'd think I was carrying a stuffed giraffe!:bigok:

cheers

Steve

Brockwell wood should be good, I'm off up to stanhope to see how far I get from the consett end shortly!!

4D_scumpunx

Nov 17, 2010
macclesfield
anybody else in the north west area hoping this snow will hit over here and give us some fun? I myself love the snow and bad weather aswell for some reason, so i keep watch on the weather forcasts/cloud application i found on igoogle haha

jamin

Forager
Nov 27, 2006
lincoln
www.piczo.com
none in lincoln yet. It has said on the radio that it is on the way. Cant wait. No meadowhall shopping on sunday with her indoors and her mum, i hope.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Was out in my local park first thing this morning and there were a few flecks of white on the grass and bushes, so that counts as snow in the smoke - pretty unusual in November.

S

SteveD

Flying back to Newcastle from Dubai tommorow morning ( sorry its only 29 C during the day and 20 at night here) :)

Looking forward to trying my Montane Extreme Smock out.

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
Started falling yesterday morning got 4-5" now Woo Hoo!!

Hope we get a bit more. I want to be properly snowed in.

Got the cross country skis out this morning and went through the woods into the field behind the house.
backfield.jpg
[/IMG]

Planning on heading a bit further north at the weekend to catch the really deep stuff.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
How old are we.
Feeling so jealous sat down here next to Gatwick. Got people from all over texting and emailing me with their snow reports. C'mon snow, I want to play in my Land Rover again on the white stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE