Got any snow yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
None here in Kent, But me Landy and canoe are ready and waiting :) :canoe:

Plenty of pics please.

Last edited:

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
A couple of inches here -lovely

url]

Cheers Ness :)

sorry still only a link- just cant figure out how to post a photo :(

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Had an inch in Crieff and less in Perth. Heading to Tighnabruaich today and roads are clear according to websites. Apparently the roads north of Aberdeen are not great at all.

Had an inch in Crieff and less in Perth. Heading to Tighnabruaich today and roads are clear according to websites. Apparently the roads north of Aberdeen are not great at all.

Plenty up here, most of the smaller roads are horrible, but most of the main roads are clear.

Took nearly 2 hrs yesterday to get to work when it would normally take half an hour without traffic and about 45mins with traffic.

4D_scumpunx

Nov 17, 2010
macclesfield
blue sky in macclesfield at the moment, just becoming cloudy.
Not sure what the peaks will be like over the way to buxton though as they were closed a week ago due to a random snow storm!

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
At home a lite dusting east of Leeds but not staying. Same at work in Harrogate. Travling up to Stockton now and there's more the further north we go.

My mate is driving so I can enjoy the view.

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Here you go;
PB250005copyresized.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm off out for a bit of a look around shortly, might head across the Fell to Brockwell Wood and see what's what:hatscarf:

I was in the Metrocentre yesterday and bought myself a "proper" snow shifter on a stick, from "Parker Tools":D

you should have seen some of the looks I got from folk, as I walked back to the car! You'd think I was carrying a stuffed giraffe!:bigok:

cheers

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE