Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I must admit i enjoyed Vikinging myself on that link far too much to be considerered normal

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
asy7a2up.jpg

Hahahahhaha

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Just to dampen-down the enthusiasm of the ladies, here's one of me.

Ginger beard, with grey.
]
get on with you, man! A wild rugged face, lined with experience and framed by a golden halo, tinges of gray changing the colours and patterns over the years... Absolutely stunning :) like the op's post 1. The colours just add sexiness :D

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
get on with you, man! A wild rugged face, lined with experience and framed by a golden halo, tinges of gray changing the colours and patterns over the years... Absolutely stunning :) like the op's post 1. The colours just add sexiness :D

I don't believe you, but I like your lies. :D

Keep going...

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I used to have flecks of flame through mine (or ginger if you like) but they were the first to go silver, i am liking the reading of your wording Turbogirl.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Here,s a side profile lol , I was bullied into taking it off a few weeks back I thought it was cool it hid my chins as I have more than the Chinese phone book lol

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Bullied into cutting your beard off?? That must be some form of domestic abuse in this modern politically correct world surely

attachment.php

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 54

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Here's my freshly regrown (cut it off for the first time in decades a whiles back) and nicely trimmed beard from my hospital bed. Nurses say beards rock!

140606-185327.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Colin mate, how are you doing- hope you're ok and keeping well! :)

Feeling great - but that may be the drugs. Still sore and linked up to a drip at the moment as having trouble staying hydrated. But the new hip seems to be working well, did some stairs today which is a big step,

Cheers for asking and I hear you've been in the wars too!?

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Feeling great - but that may be the drugs. Still sore and linked up to a drip at the moment as having trouble staying hydrated. But the new hip seems to be working well, did some stairs today which is a big step,

Cheers for asking and I hear you've been in the wars too!?

That's great news mate! Aye a bit unlucky in the finger department today, but that's nothing, really chuffed your doing well! :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Here's my freshly regrown (cut it off for the first time in decades a whiles back) and nicely trimmed beard from my hospital bed.

Thats just stubble fellah - keep working on it :)

(Let us know if you need anything sending in to cheer you up)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE