Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's it trimmed, now that I'm no longer a feral forester I tend to keep it trimmed. That's for the offer BTW, but there's already a plethora of redhaired hospital staff to keep me amused. The staff here are lovely and really look after you.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Gosh, goatboy, your eyes look verrrry happy in that shot! Nice to see you looking so well and with good colour lovey x not just the beard ;) My favourite beardy bloke shaved it off because its a pain when you lie on it apparently?? I was gutted, it had beautiful colours and I didn't get to fondle it before it was shorn ;) I've been trying to 'bully' my Hubs to grow one, report me to Relate if ya dare!

jonbod your first picture is brilliant :D

ps boney DO it, the beard should be shown loud n proud :)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
C'mon gents get your face rugs out you have left our ladies of bushcraft hanging for more furry eye candy, TurboGirl is even trying to encourage new growers

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
...TurboGirl is even trying to encourage new growers
I'm keeping quiet incase I'm scaring the fluffy fauna brigade away... don't mind me, stalking through the under(chin)growth ;)

I can't put my finger on what it is about beards... the way they accent the eyes and mouth of the wearer as they move, the colours and direction of growth which makes us women want to just comb it with our fingers whilst cooing softly... or is it that it looks right and manly, so much better than the shaving rash and stubble of men trying to look like boys?! They give definition to an older chin, don't scrape our softer, delicate skin like you're sandpapering it with 80grit... it can be perfumed by vaping and oils... plaited, beaded, adorned, fondled, stroked.... trouble is I've spent all day looking at beardy blokes and wondering why they are all so admirable, I think I'm scaring the local inhabitants now :)

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Back in the mid noughties i used to have to shave daily for work, I do not miss shaving anymore than i miss working in offices

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've never really seen my husband without a beard. I don't think I'd recognise him without it tbh :eek:

Son1 needs to shave twice a day, but since his hair is longer than mine, he's not growing a beard too :rolleyes: I'm too young to be mum to ZZTop :D

M

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Zz tops mum* Mary, you'd be mistaken for his sister :) I know how you feel about a beardless hubs, when mine chopped off his dreads, he went from looking like a devil to a jesusalike, its very disconcerting to kiss someone who you kinda don't recognise :)

Right, off to stalk on nephew gb's link... I may be some time.... :D

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
Hmmm, I have a smaller trimmed beard, got a kilt ( three in fact , one being faux leather ! ).

I think beards are the bee's knees tbh.

Pete

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Whilst not as impressive as some on show here, here is mine. I used to keep it trimmed and tidy but recently decided to let it grow out a bit for extra scruff points!

IMAG4080_zpsd2f66095.jpg

The main reason I keep it is without it look like a fat 12 yr old!

Jim

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
My beard has many guises....here's some ....
4apy6uhu.jpg

baturepe.jpg

maje3eze.jpg

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Hey Chiseller,

Hope you don't mind, don't know if you saw the thread I did on playing with pictures and how some folk were in my head but here's my "Greenman-Chiseller" tribute picture in all yer beardy glory!
Chiseller%25203-001.jpg

(Original thread here, and as said there if you didn't like I'd happily remove).

The beard's looking awesome by the way.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hey Chiseller,

Hope you don't mind, don't know if you saw the thread I did on playing with pictures and how some folk were in my head but here's my "Greenman-Chiseller" tribute picture in all yer beardy glory!
Chiseller%25203-001.jpg

(Original thread here, and as said there if you didn't like I'd happily remove).

Missed that one take it down immediately ........to sotherbys and make a mint lol. Cheers squire and all the best for your recovery :thumbup:

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Hey Chiseller,

Chiseller%25203-001.jpg

A woodspirit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE