Freeman on the land.....lawful rebellion? Anybody here?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Bam, the last person who promoted this (I'm not saying you are, just that he did) was known as peasant churl, and if I mind correctly he got himself banned last year.
He claimed that he was good at, "Creative Writing (poetry, lyrics, persuasive writing ", and, that he dressed as,"imagine a cross between worzel gummidge, the lone ranger and robin hood bouncing around the forest dressing up in FC uniform for fun", advised that folks, "get down to Delamere Forest, if the forestry commission give you any problems or harrass you tell them you know me, they had a notice up in their HQ stating to their staff not to approach me under any circumstances, it's my local woods so if you wanna meet up let me know", while he claimed, "yep i'm not bound to Act's / Statues / Byelaws etc basically as long as I don't break the Common Law I'am free to do as I please in Common Law

cheers,
Toddy

I'm afraid I won't be able to make the bushmoot, err, my... , err,wedding yes thats it.

“Not to go on all-fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
“Not to suck up Drink; that is the Law. Are we
not Men?
“Not to eat Fish or Flesh; that is the Law.
Are we not Men?
“Not to claw the Bark of Trees; that is the Law. Are we not Men?
“Not to chase other Men; that is the Law. Are we not Men?”

Stop, the law has been broken. He who breaks the law goes back to the house of pain......... ???

Goodnight ladies !

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE