Four Day Marches Nijmegen 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pe1pme

Dec 17, 2004
Utrecht, the Netherlands
Who has planned to walk the four day marches of Nijmegen this year but no place to sleep?

We, the Dutch Scouting Medical Services (MES), are offering half a footballfield for you to stay. (with your own tent)

facilities:
nice and quiet place,
toilet and shower (cold and hot).

and if you wish:
Wake-up service
Breakfast, lunch and diner
Feetcare / medical care on the route (six posts every day, depending on distance)
Feetcare / medical care at the campsite.
Refreshments on the route ( coffee, tea, soup, milk, buttermilk, fresh water, sodas etc etc.)
Pub facilities.

All against scout-prices :) , but also for non scouts!!

If you want information please give me a PM!

Greetings,

Wim

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Wow, that's a very kind offer....nice one :)

I did the Nijmegen marches three years running a few years back and had a fantastic time. The last time I did it I found a perfect cure for the third day blues....grab onto an agricultual electric fence for a few seconds and you get a nice wake up buzz lol :eek:

I stayed on the Humanzoid (please excuse spelling) military camp when I was there, which with over 30,000 squaddies from all over the world on it and sharing one beer tent was interesting to say the least lol :lmao:

I can't make it over there this year but good luck to any that are and again thanks for the offer of somewhere to stay...might be a few on here who are interested and take you up on it.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
"Nijmegen Marches"
I would love to go again! this year is out as I have other commitments. If there are a few of us out there who go pm me for next year.

ps 40km or 50
only did the millitary 40km (6 times) would like to try the 50.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE