for the 40k fans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I still have all my warhammer stuff from years ago lol

Was well into Fantasy and GorkaMorka many moons ago, might have to dust em off lol

Don't worry Sam being a Geek is a good thing now we're adults lol (usually means we are paid more!!!)

Dave

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Tried getting into the 40K books a while ago but there were only a couple that I really liked, can't recall the titles of them though. I saw SpaceWolf in a 2nd hand bookshop years ago and nabbed that and really enjoyed it. wasn't so thrillled withthe sequal though. I've never played the games though.
One books series which I did enjoy were The Mutant Chronicles I had two books of that series and read them often.

Anyway back to that wrist brace, it looks sweet Hamish. I like the stamping you did on the leathter for that texturing effect especially. The actual design really crisp as well. Nice work! I'd be proud of that as is too.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I never did 40K - my gaming was all Napoleonic and WW2 - but my group set up the first European gamers convention in the Hilton in Brussels MANY years ago!
We also wrote a set of WW2 skermish rules for 1/35 figures...
I did a fair bit of D&D and folk know I still can be seen dressed as Gimli on occassions....
Nice bit of leatherwork there Dreadhead!

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
I am a 40k obsessive. I love the Gaunts Ghosts novels, and adore the Word Bearers! I don't play anymore but enjoy the fluff.

I like the Twnith regimental badge. Nice work.

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
I just spent a whole week trying to 'obtain' a copy of the WH40K novel 'Sons of Dorn' by various nefarious means, then realised today that I already had a copy. Stupid. That would have eventually meant another £6.50 in the Black Library coffers. I spend enough on books already. I've just finished ''Angel of Fire' which is book 1 in the Macharius series by William King. It's awesome.

Anybody remember 'Arcane' magazine? I was such a geek.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
nice one i keep meaning to order angel of fire. latest HH novel came out today waiting for that in the post. when i moved down here i left over 200 of my novels in scotland :(

I've got most of them in epub or mobi format if you know what I mean........lost of 'historical' Warhammer too. PM me etc......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE