for the 40k fans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
not very bushcrafty but made this cuff for Sam (man of tanith). carved sigil of the Tanith 'first and only' regiment. the writing in the scroll came out terribly...too used to doing easy runes!

cimg1469xw.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-08-20

thanks for looking

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I think the writing is fine Hamish.
i can see where you're coming from being the maker but honestly it really looks fine.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Again that is awesome, I am thinking of something for a Plague Marine this Halloween (what can I say Nurgle is a cool guy and slaanesh leather work would be weird), or possibly a Guardsman...

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
looks ace dude :D

once upon a time i collected space wolves haven't seen them for years though ... idk if they've been sold or are camping out in a box somewhere deep in the garage hehe :) would love to find them again ... memories

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Brilliant work chief. Top notch and love the modesty behind the search for perfection. If that's one you're not too happy with I can't wait to see one you are content to pass for quality control.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE