for the 40k fans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
I second that. If that's not perfection would love to see the second go. brilliant leatherwork. From a Vegan that is the ultimate compliment.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Did you have any interest in warhammer? I was more that than 40k

I'm working on plans to make the sword of Tyrion, complete with glowing runes and everything ;)

thanks alot folks. when i have some free time i plan on launching a load of 40k inspired work :)

Dreadhead

yeah iv never played around with the games but been a lover of all black library fiction for years so plenty of warhammer aswell as 40k books. alot of the symbols are the same for both too so could always work with either. that sword sounds pretty awesome ;)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
If it works, it will be :D Might try sell it to Warhammer HQ in nottingham :)

Never read the black library stuff. Love the stories in the army books though, and the artwork too, some of it is bloody awesome.

yeah iv never played around with the games but been a lover of all black library fiction for years so plenty of warhammer aswell as 40k books. alot of the symbols are the same for both too so could always work with either. that sword sounds pretty awesome ;)

Dreadhead

nice one. could be much better than the 'slayer sword' they use as trophies at games day. if you want to get novels, i say go with anything by dan abnett the man is a genius. in fact PM me your address and ill send you some fantasy novels by him if you want. got a tasty dark elf series im sure you would like

and i agree with the artwork. john blanche is a master of his art. adrian smith is also a favourite for his space wolf and blood angels work

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Cheers :)...

Not a problem mate, the Dark Angels series is fantastic. That book especialy the ending is really well pulled off and that's coming from some one who hates what the Space Marines have become in the newer editions, thank you very much Matt Ward for messing up the Fluff....

or i can recommend any of the Gaunt's Ghosts books :)

He is one of the few Commisars you end up liking isn't he, I am also a fan of Ciaphas Cain about the only commisars that don't go in for excessive blaming of there own men seriously even a comissar must fill his boot's when he sees a Carnifex tear apart a heavy weapons team and a Leman Russ Vanquisher without going "humm need more bolter ammo".[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

nice one. could be much better than the 'slayer sword' they use as trophies at games day. if you want to get novels, i say go with anything by dan abnett the man is a genius. in fact PM me your address and ill send you some fantasy novels by him if you want. got a tasty dark elf series im sure you would like

and i agree with the artwork. john blanche is a master of his art. adrian smith is also a favourite for his space wolf and blood angels work

I can recall Gamesday 96, this dude had a home built Chainsword, that looked epic, shame he painted it in the colours of the Ultra Smurphs. I am trying to give a Power fist a go at the weekend.

Dreadhead

the horus heresy is indeed the mother of all series setting out the historical timeline to the 40k universe. gotta agree with bushdog i bloody love the vlka fenrika and russ as im a lover of all things viking and dan abnett has excelled once again with that one!

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
the horus heresy is indeed the mother of all series setting out the historical timeline to the 40k universe. gotta agree with bushdog i bloody love the vlka fenrika and russ as im a lover of all things viking and dan abnett has excelled once again with that one!

Have a read of the 1d4chan entry on them, cracking daily schedule and read the entry on bjyorn the fell handed both OTT and highly **** taking at times but written by fans for fans.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE