Flint Arrowheads

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where to get flint arrowheads from, or do you all knapp your own?

I'm making a set of arrows for a hazel bow I made for my daughter to take to school for a show and tell, but I'm having a problem finding flint to make some arrowheads(not that I've ever made them before lol) and can't find any to buy on the net. I made her some practice arrows to shoot with , but she wants what she calls proper arrows to take to school then hang on her wall for decoration.

any advice would be most appreciated.

cheers

Tree

Thanks Spaniel,
I did look on evilbay, but they don't seem to have any that look all the same , I need 4 & was hoping to get similar heads and not different shapes. I'll keep an eye though and see what comes up . I've got 3 weeks before she needs them, so hopefully will source some befroe then.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Eric ( :You_Rock_ ) for his generosity, as well as sending me some beautiful arrowheads which myself and my daughter are over the moon with, he also included some other small gifts. As usual with this forum I am touched with the kindness of its members.
Again Eric all I can say is Thank You and if you ever need anything that I can help with please get in touch.

I fitted the arrowheads last night and once I can get my camera sw on the laptop I'll post some pics for you all to see.

Cheers again

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE