Fedora the explorer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Dammit Carl! um..... you would have to spend every night singing with your brother and a great backing band to hits such as moany perony and boom boom boom by Bo Diddly!

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Why not indeed?

That said, love my Tilley - you can sit on it, drop it in the sea, stuff it in a pocket, use it to collect stuff and it still bounces back for more. Can't imagine a shaped felt hat taking that sort of abuse.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Go for it mate, i've had a few favourite outdoors hats. my persoanl favourite though is my sorely missed fishing hat with a peak and ear flaps in olive green. Ate a tin of meat out the little guy. (quick rub with dry dirt and some leaves then good as new ;) ) now i've got a leather bush hat..nuttin fancy but alright..not that i wear it much anymore unless it's really sunny and i'm shooting my pistol. i fancy a squasy suede hat though, looks so cool and it wont deform like a rigid leather or fabric fedora!

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
After one meself. Wear a felted wool trilby to work and love it. So decided my ageing leather bush hat needs replacing with a wool one...

offroadmick

Forager
Feb 16, 2011
Essex
I like that hat.... you need to try one on and post a pic....

I tried a few hats I liked, and they made me look, as my missus says....special....:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE