Favourite camo pattern?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
I have some Realtree hunting camo like Woodstock is showing above, except mine is in a light nylon tropical weight. They work very well, are amazingly light to wear, but on a hot day you sweat unmercifully in them. I think they would be great for the U.K. climate.

B

BCpete

I quite like the standard DPM but really like the look of digital desert or plain desert camo, i just like the digital camo's because it breaks things up, makes me go bog eyed:lmao:

pete

Lake

Jun 7, 2009
RAPPLEBY2000 said:
PS i like the DDR raindrop camo waterbottle!(on the floor of the wardrobe)

Thank You! I like it too :) Take look at my tarp with raindrop (or "Needles") camo :

2cfsi2o.jpg

Aug 22, 2009
Medway Kent
i like british DPM (most of my kit is in this) but i also have some desert DPM kit that i like to use in the summer time. and i aldo have some realtree that is good for autum.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com

Colin.W

Nomad
May 3, 2009
Weston Super Mare Somerset UK
What I know about cammo design could be written on the back of a postage stamp and still leave enough room for next weeks shopping list, I knew there was different colours and designs but I was unaware there were so many,

superc0ntra

Nomad
Sep 15, 2008
Sweden
Rhodesian
(Well washed) DPM
SAP 2nd pattern
Swedish M90

In that order.
I think green is very overrated in camoflage on a macro (long distance) scale. No larger animals are green but they are notoriously hard to see.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE