• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BEARDMASTER

Dec 4, 2017
Estonia
www.nahakamber.ee
Hei!

I was gifted a folding knife some time ago.
Last time I used one on daily basis was in my childhood. But I have become to love this folder so damn much that it sometimes does the tasks that my belt knife usually does. Excellent folder!
So I made a leather sheath for it to carry on the belt or around the neck (I usually hate to carry things on my trouser pockets).

Wanakuramuse_Nahakamber.jpg

BEARDMASTER

Dec 4, 2017
Estonia
www.nahakamber.ee
Great work and a beaitiful knife. I dont usually get too excited about folders but thats gorgeous

I too have been not too crazy about folders. But after receiving it and using it, I am in love. Does not feel flimsy and can take some proper use. Good enough for carving and skinning.
Cleaning it can be somewhat of a chore but as long as it is maintained clean after use, it is really no problem. Quality of this thing is fantastic!
To be honest, it has replaced my fixed blade belt knife on few trips. As long as I have an axe or a leuku and a saw with me, the folder can do whatever tasks are left to do with smaller a knife.
It is expensive though and while this could be the finance for a proper sleeping system, I can not find it in my heart to part with it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE