Ere! what do you reckon to this?

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Cheers dude! I'm really excited about this, even picked an either or set of scale and furniture to already, just need to replace my drill for the sanding as my current one has bit the dust due to to much pressure side on from the sanding drum attachment.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hers's Stew's WIP thread for the Blade. on a sliding scale, 1 being asleep and 10 being "I have become destroyer of worlds" excited, where do think i am at the moment?

Since we're all still here and so's the world I'm guessing about gas mark 8.

Maybe we should all ask Stew not to post any more pix. We could even get a petition on it, just to see how long you take to blow a gasket with impatience :deal:

Happy for you for that knife. I've got one being made that's in the pipeline too, but not from Stew. Can't wait!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahaha I can get Oppenheimer excited over a shiny pebble! so with holding pics wont work, i fact when i took the bins out this morning as the truck pulled up, i asked the guy if i could put my bin in, he let me, then just laughed as i pressed all of two buttons but had a grin a 5 year old would be proud of, haha even ran into the back gate coming back in to tell wifely about it.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sounds like you and me are cast from the same mold. And that's not the type of mold you find on old bread.

Not too sure I'd want to get too close to dustcart, gad those things stink! And it's a smell that lingers too, but totally understand you grinning like a 5 year old about doing something, then have to tell someone to share the excitement. Been there, done that, got the slap down.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE