email notifications?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hello,

My email notifications for MP's and replies to threads seem to have dried up. Any clues on how I can get them back - I feel lonely.

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
:dunno: Stupid question, I'm sure, but have you checked in your settings, in 'user CP' there's a bit about whether you want to recieve e-mail notifications...

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Sorry for not replying sooner - I didn't get an email :)

Not supid at all, thanks for the suggestion, but all the boxes are ticked.

Ta

AJB

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi AJB,yeah looking at our join dates,its maybe Tony's way of saying,"Well you guys have been on here a long time and you not getting any younger,so theres some nice debris sheltered accommodation set up for you,with pre dug loos,meals provided twice a day,and you can whittle twigs to your hearts content.Its about time for some new younger blood to take the helm".

We get the hint.:rolleyes:

Cheers from the unwanted :sigh:

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Mine is working again but my PM box is showing full and won't let me send PM's now.
Have deleted about 150 messages and still showing 100% full ?
Logged out and back in and still showing 100% ??

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
That could be it, usually get an email saying i need to subscribe.
Could a mod have a wee look if they get a chance and let me know please, thanks

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Definitely run out.
Sorry, I couldn't say why you didn't get an email saying it was due, possibly fell under the problem that Tony fixed, but it wasn't working when your reminder should have been sent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE