Messages not authenticated.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hello mods,
The last week,or so all my notifications of new messages and pms from bcuk are coming through with a big red question mark as unauthenticated as coming from bcuk. Apparently, it's something to do with Google stopping phishing attacks. Tried to Google the problem, but seems it might be your end. The only advice is do not open big red question mark g mails.
Not sure what's going on realy,
Is Bob the builder there? Can he fix it?
Thanks!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've asked Admin to have a looksee. I don't know whether it's a site forum or something your end that's out of synch.
Hopefully one of them will suss it out :)

M

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Thanks Toddy,
The answer that I got back from Google.

There is nothing you can do.
Sender needs to ensure compliance with Gmail bulk senders guidelines and implement Gmail ID and authentication measures like SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.

All gobbledygook to me.
Hope that may be helpful.
I'm only having this problem with bcuk, all my other forums are fine. So I don't think it's this end.

Last edited:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi,

Tony hasn't been able to replicate it, no one else has reported it has been happening to them. Doesn't look like it will be an easy fix.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Talking to server/hosting guys about this. There doesn't seem to be anyone else with the issue so it's hard to replicate...
I'll let you know when we know more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE