East Anglia Group! - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brucespruce

Hello everybody!

I'm new to BCUK, but I'm a friend of Desparate Dan and Ranger Bob.
Hopefully I'll be coming along to a future meeting! :wave:

Ranger Bob

Nomad
Aug 21, 2004
Suffolk
brucespruce said:
Hello everybody!

I'm new to BCUK, but I'm a friend of Desparate Dan and Ranger Bob.
Hopefully I'll be coming along to a future meeting! :wave:

I wondered who the hell it was at first! :shock: but then I got the name! (private joke everyone) :biggthump

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
K this threads going to grow over the months anyway so to avoid confusion (trust me for some of us it doesn't take much) the two threads have been merged.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
fair enough :biggthump

sorry, i didn't think when i named it!

shoulden't be a problem.

do we want a secound thread guys? :?:

chears, Richard. :biggthump

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
:rolmao:
"the clothesline"! :rolmao:

leon PM'd me saying he would be happy to do either, just want a vote from us all at "East anglia group" to decide before i go ahead. :wink:

"the clothesline"! :rolmao:

leon-1

Fenlander said:
Could posts from this thread drop off after a month to reduce it's size or would this be a disadvantage to new-comers?

Guys if you wish I can remove anything that is not relevant to either past meets or future ones or of course to the naming of the group (general banter that has no relevance). Obviously I will leave in some of the fun stuff :eek:):

I too would like to pass on my congratulations on a succesfull meet, I am glad you all had a good time :biggthump

Desperate Dan

Jan 18, 2005
Bury St. Edmunds Suffolk
Hello everyone, from the last meet i think April was ear marked as a possible time for another moot, does anyone have any preferred dates or dates to be avoided so we can begin planning, speaking to Kevin and James, and especially from my point of view, it would be good to have a date to be able to take leave and ensure i'm free, i don't know what everyone else thinks? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE