East Anglia Group! - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
my name is down for a survival wild foods course with woodland survival 23-24th april which is great but i won't be able to come with you guys.

anyone planning any small meets any sooner? even just a walk or overnight?

RAPPLEBY2000 said:
my name is down for a survival wild foods course with woodland survival 23-24th april which is great but i won't be able to come with you guys.

anyone planning any small meets any sooner? even just a walk or overnight?
"Anyone for a one day "moot" at Easter?"....posted this aweek ago, but no one responded! It could even be an overnighter somewhere?

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Fenlander said:
"Anyone for a one day "moot" at Easter?"....posted this aweek ago, but no one responded! It could even be an overnighter somewhere?
I could be up for it, when's easter? Not very good at remembering holiday dates.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
I'd love to when and where?

the family funeral is this monday coming and i have loads happening till thursday but i'm free friday onwards.

how do you meen an overnight? like at kings wood or at the scout camp?

hope to see you all again soon!

Richard;

I could contact the scout site, or we could try and obtain permission at a different location in East Anglia, or we could go out for a day like we did at Kings Forest......the posibilities are endless :Crazy_071 How many of us are interested and in what? Easter is 25th - 28th March and we alter the clocks on 26th so we would have more daylight on 27th and 28th :super:

B

brucespruce

So long as it's after 20th and preferably on a week day, I should, in theory, be able to make it!!!

(*Student Alert*)

:lol:

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I think it's the game fair in Norwich that weekend, was trying to get to go.
Did you manage a getogether last bank holiday weekend?

Chip Dale

Jan 10, 2005
NORFOLK
:D
Snufkin said:
I think it's the game fair in Norwich that weekend, was trying to get to go.
Did you manage a getogether last bank holiday weekend?
Yer it is the Game Fair 23rd - 24th at the show ground, its a most, bargin city :D

Chip

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
hey guys. i'm in the process of moving to norwich, should be landing end of aug' and just wanted to make it be known. whats the place like, where's good to crash out, etc.

looking to meet up with people, but be warned - i am arrogant, stubborn, immature, self-centered yet stangley charming. well, i think so...

back in the real world (so dull), if there's any meets around after august count me in and feel free to drop me a line - i want to feel popular... lmao

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Biddlesby said:
Though I'd introduce myself to the East Anglia gang too - I live inbetween Dereham and Norwich.

Will be watching this thread.
How do Biddlesby, I'm over North Walsham. We seem to have lost a few of the Norfolk folk when the website was down a while back, hope they check in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE