E-Bay names

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
brucemacdonald said:
What's wrong with just sitting at the computer, hitting the "refresh" button repeatedly and watching the clock tick down? Automating the sniping process takes all the fun out of eBay, surely? :naughty:

Best wishes

Bruce

Ahh but Bruce it is almost impossible to get a bid in 3 seconds before the end manually whereas you can choose any time up to the end of the auction with the software.

I use esnipe.com which you pay for credits and use them when you bid. If you think that you win stuff for less then not sniping then the fee is worth it. it doesn't amount to much per bid.

Bill

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I have sniping down to a fine art. 3 seconds is no problem

Maybe at some point I could write my own program to do it for american based items where I'm alseep when they end

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Squidders said:
I don't ebay for fun, I ebay to get the things I want as cheap as I can :wink:

A man after my own heart (hope he doesn't snipe it :yikes: ), but on the one hand why not compete with your fellow man on equal terms?
On the other why not do Darwin and evolve and take them out?

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
Adi007 said:
Am I alone in not being signed up at eBay?

Yes.

In all the world. :Crazy_071

Can't think of anyone I've bid against, in fact I've stuff from at least 2 folk here in my spare room at the moment...

Jim.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
tomtom said:
my postman wishes i didnt :rolmao: he's started to ask what im getting haha

I was in the postoffice with 3 parcels and the girl said, ebay? It wasn't but I think I'm getting a reputation.

:shock:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE