Drew Dunn Respect's funeral service details.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Wednesday 29th May, 12.30pm,

St Josephs Church,
11 Darlington Lane, Norton,
Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 1EW

All his bushcraft friends are welcome to attend.

Following the service there will be a wake at
Norton Cricket Club. Station Road. Norton. Stockton on Tees. Teesside. TS20 1PE.

Last edited:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Unfortunately I will be out of the UK but I will certainly be raising a JD or two for the occasion. I know it will be a huge turnout and a memorable send off.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Thank you Eric :)
You don't know if it's to be a burial or a cremation do you ?

M
Sorry Mary, I just got the basic details from his sister. I do know there is to be a wake at the cricket club afterwards. All from BCUK are most welcome.
His sister Stacey has said that the messages of love and support from hisbushcraft family have been overwhelming and comforting beyond measure.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Unfortunately I can't make it as have another friends funeral the next day . I'll raise another glass to him.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've been working in the garden today, and have found new seedlings of Rowan, Ash, Willow, Birch and Sycamore and a two year old Blackthorn. We'll find them good homes :D

I know Drew would have found the whole idea of us planting trees all over the UK in his memory to be totally 'ausome' :D
Just so right somehow.

atb,
Mary

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've tried to rearrange a hospital appointment I have for next Wednesday but without any joy unless I put it back another three months.

I'm gutted I can't make it, I would've liked to have been there to see Drew away. I'll be thinking about you though buddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE