Drew Dunn Respect's funeral service details.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
I've been working in the garden today, and have found new seedlings of Rowan, Ash, Willow, Birch and Sycamore and a two year old Blackthorn. We'll find them good homes :D

I know Drew would have found the whole idea of us planting trees all over the UK in his memory to be totally 'ausome' :D
Just so right somehow.

atb,
Mary

You know what, if people are willing to divulge the locations I can put a Google map up with the locations so it can be passed on to his Family.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You know what, if people are willing to divulge the locations I can put a Google map up with the locations so it can be passed on to his Family.
That is SUCH a nice idea!! I have a horse chestnut seedling from a tree my son planted 15 odd years ago, let the guerilla gardening commence... If I'm missing a feelgood natter with ma young facebook matey, I can go sit under it as the yeasrs pass and rabbit away to him there :)

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
That is SUCH a nice idea!! I have a horse chestnut seedling from a tree my son planted 15 odd years ago, let the guerilla gardening commence... If I'm missing a feelgood natter with ma young facebook matey, I can go sit under it as the yeasrs pass and rabbit away to him there :)

I am planning a Apple tree, Sweet Treat for a a Sweet guy, but as I said I am more than willing to put in the leg work to get it done.

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
I'm sorry not to have known Drew but as a mark of respect I will plant some Fruit trees at the Derbyshire Group meet site so he is allways rememberd there

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
To all those who are attending Drew Dunn Respects funeral on Wednesday. The family are having their own floral tributes but they are having a collection on the day for the "Freedom From Fistula Foundation" in his memory. So all donations will be welcome. Thank you

Is there a 'Just Giving' page for people that can't make it to donate on Dave?

I'm pretty sure a lot of folk on here would like to do that, myself included.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Me and Rob are going to pay are respects on wednesday and i know that a lot of people who can't make it to Drews funeral will be thinking of Drew on the day. Me my wife Hannah, Lynsey and Jason had a small tribute camp on saturday in respect of Drew, and it felt good to know that he was not just liked but he was loved by so many of us, I just did not realase how much. It was a small camp fire we had with logs all round and a ring of candles were set out by Jason it was most fitting. Drews passing has affected so many of us and its made me realase what is important and how i want to keep hanging out with all you good good people.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
The rest of the BCUK community will be with you guys attending tomorrow in spirit x go celebrate his life, put your arms around each other and his family for all of us, we'll be thinking supportive thoughts atcha :grouphug:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
For those going to the funeral tomorrow. Jean has said that although the family will be in suits, she want's his friends to dress however they want. The Scouts will be in uniform but if you want to wear your bushy gear, jeans & tee shirt, or whatever then feel free.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE