Devon Weekend....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeaBee

Jun 12, 2011
Devon
I hope I can join you, sounds a great location, but just the Friday night though. I can't do Sunday nor Monday. If it's where I think it is then it'll only be a 20 minute/half hour walk from the bus - no bikes required:).

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oi Oi ! quietly gathering momentum, poor Trev he is going to be knackered after crafting all the seating for us , camp chef in attendance ! knife maker ,hammock assemblers, fire wood gatherers, camp masseuse, knife sharpener , fire by friction expert, shelter builder, kit experts, dancing girls and story teller , wow ! what a weekend we are in for !!

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Well, looks like I'm out of this guys. Christmas party on the Saturday night and now I'm working away as from Monday. Will have to catch up with you guys in the new year

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Good Morning everyone,
Imagedude, a few of us will be in the wood from 1.00 pm , will be great to have you along , i can pm you phone numbers and any other info you require .

Adam could you please put my name on the list , along with Lucy's as she is sure she can come , cheers .

AAAWWHH !! Paul Webster, that is a real shame buddy , dirty old work getting in the way of various woodland activities. Anyway have a great works do , speak soon mate .

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Forgot to add, any one in the area over the weekend , that can't stay over it would be great if you want to drop in for a brew and a natter, that goes for old faces and new .

Its a nice spot , even for a woodland wander, we might even feed you if you turn up hungry !!

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Dean, you would be more than welcome to pop by, and bring the youngest Bushcrafter we have ever on site ! Its a lovely spot for a walk too, there wont be as many of us as normal , but we are all a very friendly bunch , so if it suits " come on down "

If you need telephone no. or any other info let me know .

Atb Ivan...

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Hoping to call by while you are all there and chill for a bit.
Will bring your snakewood Adam so can you remember the sheath.
Had an overnighter last weekend in a local wood in those strong winds! Actually heard a tree fall down in the forest :)
See you all soon.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
erm hello guys, i was sort of hoping i might be able to pop along and enjoy the banter and comaradarie of some wonderful people, oh well enough of the bulls dangly bits. looking forward to seeing you all again, some super hot chillies from TBL some dodgy jokes from the main man himself and some mild drinking lol, sorry Adam all the absinthe has now gone but Mr Jack will be along.
does anyone need me to bring anything to help, will be down saturday early and staying till sunday if all ok and will be trying the hanging method so hopefully TBL and Dave53 will have some advice so I can get this right.
looking forward to seeing you all next weekend

Rick

Mongoose13

Feb 17, 2011
1.dave53
2.savagebushcraft (Adam) ((me))
3.Dances with chillies... aka, TBL
4.LRforestschool (Lucy)
5.Ivan... (....Ivan)
6.TeaBee (Trevor) ((I think. If that's wrong, sorry mate))
7.Katie

Dont forget me!!I will be there after school on Friday :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE