Crosman 1077 - 12 shot Co2 rifle + extras.........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
**SOLD** Crosman 1077 12 shot semi-auto (12 shots a fast as you can pull the trigger) rifle.

Powered by Co2 cartridges with a 12 shot rotary magazine. The mag holds 12 x .177 pellets.

IMAG0439.jpg

I've fitted a 22mm weaver rail for the scope, 1/2" UNF silencer adapter & Bipod/sling mounting stud.

IMAG0443.jpg

Included with it are :- 4x28 scope, tin of pellets, box of "Crosman Destroyer " pellets, 6 Co2 cartridges, 3 extra Mags, and gun slip.

IMAG0441.jpg

I've now included the silencer to go with it.......

silencer.jpg

The rifle is only a couple of months old and has had money spent fitting the extra bits:D Great little gun for ratting (what I've used it for) or plinking.

Over 18's only
- Face to face preferred - but will post at cost if proof of age provided.

Price - SOLD

If interested please post in the thread and PM me.

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:

ScoobySnacks

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2012
Berkshire
It's a CO2 bulb powered gun, what power were you expecting?

As a matter of fact, the 7.8 ft.lb in .177 (assuming a pellet weight of 9 grains, about average for .177) is fine for rats and such at reasonable ranges. It's not going to be a 40 yard rabbit gun, but for close in stuff it's ideal!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Mod Notification

I have edited this thread to remove posts that aren't appropriate in a sales thread.
If in doubt please re-read the guidelines.
Understanding and courtesy on sales threads would be much appreciated.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Just to clarify Crosman sell this as a "small game/plinker" they say its ok for Starlings (in the USA). It works well for rats in farm building etc' which is what I used it for.

It is NO way a bunny stopper.

cheers

Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE