Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
No you read into things too much I just pointed out that graffiti is more than just scribble . go play psychologist somewhere else .
Also all I said was that I have in the past wrote the toilet tennis gag for a giggle and admitted it was childish .

Mr Adoby

Forager
Sep 6, 2008
The woods, Småland, Sweden
Have any conspiracy theories ever been proven to be true?

If a conspiracy theory is proven or disproven, it stops being a conspiracy theory. It becomes a proven or disproven conspiracy. But sometimes, even if a conspiracy theory is disproven, some refuse to accept the proof.

Also a good conspiracy theory is impossible to disprove, you just have to say that the evidence is fabricated or that there is some minor detail that still isn't proved.

For a long time there was a conspiracy theory about smoking. That it was a hoax that smoking is dangerous and could cause cancer. Today that conspiracy theory has been mostly debunked. Also the conspiracy behind the conspiracy theory has been proven.

Another example is the conspiracy theory, that all this about rapid climate change is caused by man and is dangerous, is a great hoax. Since the theory is very robust and fully accepted by the vast majority of climate scientists, it must be a conspiracy theory involved to still deny it. That all those scientists for some strange reason are lying and that the statistics on sea level rise, ice melting, temperature rise, increased CO2 and increasing acidity in the ocean water is showing something else.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE