confirmed dates for middlwood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Sorry Ski...,my mistake, It was someone called PMDJTVXBear or summat like that...anyhow..hes too brilliant to actualy answer anyone, but you sometimes run into peaple like this in life dont you.
Hi Stu,

I just checked all the way back to 1st of Jan and not received anything from yourself *scratches head*

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
Sorry chaps looks like I will have to sit this one out. Taking delivery of a pup on this weekend

drewdunnrespect
Bilmo (Ian)
Melonfish (provisional)
Jim_aramis
Aiden_Cub
mentalnurse (if i get book it off)
crowman
fox
Mad Dave

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
There's a sign for the garden centre on the main road (A572) at the end of the lane.
Red arrow marks the site entrance...

Mwoodmap.jpg

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
I never realised that cut and paste was such a challenge.hahaha

drewdunnrespect
Bilmo (Ian)
Jim_aramis
Aiden_Cub
mentalnurse (if i get book it off)
crowman
fox
Mad Dave
Firecrest
Intrepidstu.
Echo

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
That's a bit of a bugger after you had all the hassle of setting it up. I do hope you get well soon.
Thank you for your efforts.

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
hi all ..... i will collect the money on sat am as i have comitments on the sat night so will be getting off in the morrning but will pay the fees in first, i intend to nip back sunday afternoon to check around but could i ask please to take any litter away with you (bins at the entrance) we need to ensure the camps to come.

i will be there on fri when you get there if you have any problems or questions.

carl

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
unfortunate drew hope your well soon there will be plenty of other camps though ,must be bloody annoying after youve gone to the trouble of setting this one up will have to organise another sometime soon, thanks again for setting this up though. and me and fox will be there on the friday nice one mentalnurse for taking on the collection of money .

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
hi i will be around when every gets there so let me know if you have any problems. from thur i would be able to pick up PMs but you can email me on carlhamer@o2email.co.uk. will collect the fees sat am or when you see me would be great its still going to be £5 per night person £1 of this will go to help the heroes as per normal.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Count us in matey

Bilmo (Ian)
Jim_aramis
Aiden_Cub
mentalnurse
crowman
fox
Mad Dave
Firecrest
Intrepidstu.
Echo
Spikey DaPikey
bri
stu
DaveBromley
Noodoo

Thanks
Dave

Noodoo

Aug 16, 2010
Manchester
Cheers for adding me to the list Dave! I'm up for it too if that's ok guys? Will be looking to pick up some tips and tricks off you guys if you have the patience for a newcomer!

Cliv

Forager
Nov 15, 2008
Preston
Bilmo (Ian)
Jim_aramis
Aiden_Cub
mentalnurse
crowman
fox
Mad Dave
Firecrest
Intrepidstu.
Echo
Spikey DaPikey
bri
stu
DaveBromley
Noodoo
Cliv

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE