Comrie Croft meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I won't be making it along so if you'd like the 'chute someone will have to swing by here(Kelvinbridge) and pick it up.
....then pick up the pegs from Marys in Bothwell.
My car's off the road but if it's back in action next week I'll pick the pegs up to make life easier.

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I *knew* there was something I'd still to sort out Josh, but could I remember what the hang it was :eek: We sorted out a few extras for it too.

See how it goes, but you're welcome to drop bye.

cheers,
M

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Firstly I am sorry I canny make it,Old Barn Owl and puchine Gill told me a wee while ago about it and it would have been good to have a dram with you. However I,m off to a But n Ben off Loch Fyne with pals, dugz and wellies.
I was rakin, around Killin, Creiff area a couple of months ago when I came across this http://www.secretscotland.org.uk/index.php/Secrets/Cultybraggan. A wee bit of interest and reading, have a good time folks.

phil

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Room for a wee one??

Missed the last comrie meet but sorted for this one, no skills but happy to be the labourer!!

What kind of things we still needin, veg??

Cheers

Gaz!

Anyone need a lift from glesga??

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Really looking forward to our first meet :D
Because we've got the Anklebiters with us we decided to get one of Comrie's Katas ( with a woodburner- ohh the luxury!!! LOL) and leave the tent at home.
We'll be bringing firewood, some beef and veg, a big pot.....anything else anyone can think of that be good to bring (apart from enthusiasm ;))?
Sadly we havent got a parachute :-(

Cheers Ness :)

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
looks like its going to be a busy weekend , any room for a big one in the field ?
I have about a ton of wood in the van .
got friday of work so i can head up early if anyone needs a hand setting up.
of to makro on thursday to forage for some goodies and essentials like whisky!

Craig....................

Last edited:

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
pitch sorted, al be there about 11'ish on sat, see ye all there.......aye gaz beers!!...beers 'n' grub & good comapny should make for a good weekend.

canny wait.

cheers

gaz!!

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Weekend is getting filled up with other obligations (watching son's Rugby, archery club, coaching son's Rugby etc etc) but I will still be along at some point and will bring the aforementioned son!
NS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE