Comrie Croft meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
The field suits me mate

D'ya mean ye suit green then Gaz?

Be nice to meet you and a few other familiar names at last!

EDIT; Ooooops, just realised I've been a member for over 2 years and this is my 1st post! Suppose I should do a Newbie Intro really!

Hello to those who know me from other places and pleased to meet those that don't!

Last edited:

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I'm really looking forward to it! :D - I found myself keeping more of an eye out for broken coil springs on the side of the road this morning.

got half a bag of coal left over from last year in my wardrobe! lol. Got a lot more of my forging kit up with me too. I regret not bringing up my Bow now. but never mind.

I'm procrastinating right now so I might get try and draw out a few knife ideas I have. lol.

so i have an idea of the numbers - can you please either send me a PM or put up a list if you would like a very reasonably priced smithing lesson :D

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I'm really looking forward to it! :D - I found myself keeping more of an eye out for broken coil springs on the side of the road this morning.

got half a bag of coal left over from last year in my wardrobe! lol. Got a lot more of my forging kit up with me too. I regret not bringing up my Bow now. but never mind.

I'm procrastinating right now so I might get try and draw out a few knife ideas I have. lol.

so i have an idea of the numbers - can you please either send me a PM or put up a list if you would like a very reasonably priced smithing lesson :D

By reasonably priced, you mean of course potatoes for the pot? :lmao:

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Would it be considered pushy if I brought some kit to sell?
I've just been in the garage tonight and realised I've got more Bivi Bags, Basha's, Windproofs etc than I'll ever need. Some still in the packets, some with very light use and all well cared for!

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Would it be considered pushy if I brought some kit to sell?
I've just been in the garage tonight and realised I've got more Bivi Bags, Basha's, Windproofs etc than I'll ever need. Some still in the packets, some with very light use and all well cared for!

Not at all,

It's the done thing actually Culloch mate.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Thanks for letting me know, its my first meet and I wasn't sure of the ettiquete for such things and didn't want to be rude!

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Looks like we will make it too :). Although the Anklebiters are still very little, so not quite sure yet if we're just coming for the days or brave it. Looking forward to our first meet!

Ness :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE