Comrie Croft meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Who's all going on the Friday?

Anyone looking to buy or trade anything in particular that I could bring?

Last edited:

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi Tam ,

i`ll be heading up friday afternoon , is there anything you can think i can pick up on the way ?

about buys or trades what u got ?

Craig........

Last edited:

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks,i'm not going to be able to make it,i was holding off to see if i could manage the weekend,but alas work becons,so i will be on the Uist,s instead :(

Anyway have a good one.

Cheers Stuart.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
if I am well enough then I'll head up friday to set up the forge etc. - if not then I'll try and get up on saturday.

Andy

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hi Tom ,

i`ll be heading up friday afternoon , is there anything you can think i can pick up on the way ?

about buys or trades what u got ?

Craig........

Don't think you'll need to pick ocht up Craig,the village isn't far away.

I think i'll bring a swedish lk70 sac, Highlander forces 44 unused, couple of leather possible pouches, Danner boots sz 9, see what else may be lying around.

Tom.

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
All going well, I'll be going down, probably on Friday.

I'm going to have a root around as I've got loads of stuff to get gone, i'll probably have some sleeping bags, bags, clothing etc to sell/trade.

I'm in the Cairngorms and If there is anyone who needs a lift, let me know.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
We are aiming to be there Friday afternoon... traffic and navigation however may have something else planned.. :lmao:

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I've been watching the weather report for the area with interest. The other day it said Friday was to be wet, Saturday cloudy showers and Sunday wet. Now, it looks to be dry, if a bit cold! Fingers crossed for further improvements!

Last edited:

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
On site now its been a wet day but not to cold :)
Ive spent the afternoon walking about didnt get to soggy :rolleyes:
Im in the blue tent at the top of the camping field :)

cheers Russ

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I wondered how it'd be :)
Supposed to dry up tomorrow and be dry and cold over the weekend.

I'm not packed, haven't even thought of things to take to make/work/have a play with either, but it shouldn't take long :cool:

atb,
M

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Just to say i had a great day yesterday. I left about 4 thismornin afrer a while fightin wi ma sleepin bag, the zip burst & it was cold enough with it closed......in sayin that was more jist ma feet. Anyway a quality night was had & was great to meet ye all & have a natter roon the fire even tho i only have images of 100 ways to kill a seagull to take away from the meet.

Ta everyone for makin me so welcome on my 1st meet.

Cheers!

Gaz.

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Wit a brilliant meet , wit a laugh... cheers ti everybody who made it ,
The cauld nites r back ...
wit happened ti yi Gaz...

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hey all,
Was good to see everyone, new faces and old. A few folks from British Blades, good men one n all. Good to see the forge getting used, got a few tips on how to bash metal. Was a shame there wasn't a little more bushy stuff happening, but seeing as I didn't ask anyone to show stuff, can't complain really, that and Russ's axe bit me! A trip to Perth Royal Infirmary was had, but nothing serious.

Apologies for forgetting everyone's names, I'm just hopeless. Feel free to remind me who you are, or put a hand drawn pic up of yourself if you like.. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE