Comrie Croft meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Glad your paw's alright mate, the claret stuff is always messy, I'll not tell anybody aboot ye greetin!

Wee man loved the whole thing and wants a hammock for the next one!
Top company. Brilliant banter...NO SEAGULLS WERE HARMED DURING THE MAKING OF THIS WEEKEND! although there were rumours of special cuddles under a shared blanket....

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Just home and sat down with a cup of tea from a cheena mug instead of Ti or ss one :D

It was a good meet up, great to blether with folks I hadn't seen for a while and make new friends :cool: Good also to put faces and voices to familiar faces on the forum :)

Comriecroft was as usual a beautiful bit of the world :D

A good laid back (unless you were hitting red hot iron ! ) weekend :approve:

cheers,
M

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Wit a brilliant meet , wit a laugh... cheers ti everybody who made it ,
The cauld nites r back ...
wit happened ti yi Gaz...

Just not properly prepared fur this time of year and ma zip fell off my sleeping bag which didnt help matters, ma feet were like ice blocks and in the wee hours i just thought pack up and go lol but hey i consider it a learning curve.

Was a great meet & am lookin forward to the next wan....tho al be better prepared. Good people & quality grub......superb

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Warmed up now, great first meet for me, looking forward to the next one, Salad cream anyone???, think i have found a recipe for roasted seagull with some of that special demascus sauce

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Just wanted to say we all had a fab weekend. Although my head might take a while to recover after last night :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Thank you everyone for making us so welcome.
PS: I will turn that paddle into a spoon !!!!:p

I'll put up some photos as soon as i figure out how to to that. Shame my camera wasnt good enough to take the evening and night shots :-(

Cheers
Ness :)

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Thanks guys and gurls had a great time havn`t laughed so much in a long while.
what a good introduction to the world of the meet .
Comrie croft is a great place ,i will be back soon with the family to try out a kata for a weekend.
who was is in the red tent ?
got some great pics that i will post soon.

Craig.................

Last edited:

ScotsSurvival

Oct 12, 2010
Scotland
Was a great time and a great bunch of people. thanks all for the good time. Hopefully v-ness will have whittled that paddle looking object to a spoon by next meet lol

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Okies, hope this works :confused:

More wood for the fire...
url]

Boys at Play :p...cough... hard at work of course.. working on the forge
url]

Early morning- view from the tents
url]

View down the valley
url]

Last edited:

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
litterally just through the door, still black.

I must start with a huge apology to all who wanted to have a bash and didn't get to! - I'll make sure you get a go next time! - but still I hope you enjoyed seeing it all work.

It was nice to put faces to names and have a chat - even if that did involve me coughing up a lung every two minutes! :p

All the best

wee Andy

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Nice to see the Monster Kettle is really that big, was just telling SWMBI about it and she thought I was winding her up!

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Another fantastic weekend with the best folks you could hope to meet.

Thanks for the fun everyone and great to have new faces,hope you all found it fun.

Sometimes we manage to get round to that bushcrafty stuff..:lmao:

pwb

Had a really enjoyable time , a big thanks to all for being so welcoming .
Going to have to brush up on my Monty-Python though :D.
First time using the hammock in anger and loved it despite the cold ,was as warm toast :).

Here's a slide show of pics :

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE