combat survival course notes..fact or fiction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Armleywhite

Nomad
Apr 26, 2008
Leeds
www.motforum.com
Yeah, they used to give me lifts too, especially if I was hitching in an OG boiler suit.
Whistlin.gif

hahahah, amazing the number of the ex SAS you find when in ex dress innit? I was in the army and long after I cam out someone knicked my covvies of the washing line. A good friend still in, 3RTR got me a couple of pairs of the black Tankie covies. As I was underneath the car this guy approached me and started banging on about his time in the "rgmnt".

"Where were you based mate?" I asked

"Oh all over, not alowed to say, official seccrets act and all that" he replies....

"oh yeah, thats a right bu%%er isn't it?" I said and walked off.

As has bee nsaid. Biggest rgmnt in the world.

:):):)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Great film..

Absolute muppetry but eye-candy entertainment with some class lines..

Spence: You worried about saving your own skin?
Sam: Yeah, I am. It covers my body.

leantoo

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 17, 2008
hi m8, the only number in the manual , well its printed on all pages is 39617, hope this may lead somewere, thanks

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
any idea what date this manual came about, so far im led to believe 1960s, as there is a joint service manual thats classified , but is mentioned in the us army survival evasion and escape manual which is dated dated 1966

If you look at the chapter on wild food, In the bit about plants, it says that its hoped to be be able to get illustrated handbook on on plants finished by the end of 1967, so i reckon your 1966 sounds about right

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE