Classified venue

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
nice one Tim drinking and abit of cooking you mean ? bushcraftbob that would be great ill bring some onios and veg.

Feb 6, 2011
none
Sorry to anyone who wanted to get on this meet and couldn't. If all goes well there will be plenty more in the pipeline. I will get a postcode for those with satnav, plus a physical address for those without. I need to double check with the landowner, that we can utilise his car parking facilities, but I'm sure this will be fine. Look forward to seeing you there.

Slight change in dates. It will have to be the weekend after, so 15th 16th and 17th of July. The reason for this, is the landowner is using the main car park as a park and ride for the British Grand Prix, which is on the weekend we were going to be there, and this would have made it virtually impossible for us to gain access to the site. Hope you can still make these dates, if not please let us know.
Thanks, Adam.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
andy t what do you mean
I think the selection process could have been better thought out.if you want to go ib will drop out and you can have my space i have no problem with that regards dave

I'm sorry Andy, for not using a better selection process, but like I said it won't be the last meet here, and I'm sure it will get better each time.

Just a quick heads up, the nearest, readily available, clean water source is a couple hundred metres from the site. There is a small stream at the edge of the site, but at this time of year it is very low and doesn't flow very well. I would suggest bringing a couple litres water as a back up, or at least a container to carry a decent amount in. I will be bringing a 25 litre container with water in, so we shouldn't need much more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE