Christmas Moot - 9/10th Dec 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Tony said:
Not exactly sure but I know there's a good taxi service and I expect that I'll be able to make a station run ;)

Thanks for the offer Tone, but if its not too far I prefer to walk in.

Call me crazy, but there's something that feels wrong about arriving for a Bushcraft outing in a car, walking in feels right...

Got a grid ref for the place?

Boxy

May 9, 2005
Abingdon
'I'm Brian and so is my wife'

Yeah, I'm up for this and so is my girlfriend, (whether she likes it or not).

PP on way.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
grumpy-monkey said:
it sounds great ... could you please tell me some more about the venue as i would be coming from sheffield by public transport only

cheers paul

If you're coming by train then you want to aim for Risborough or Missenden we can come and get you from them as it's not that far.

The trains from north and south are:
Birmingham coming into Risborough and from London into Missenden

Hope that answers it for you :D

Anyone coming down from up north it's an easy run M6-M40 or straight down on the M1

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Anyone that wants to do something at the Christmas Moot speak up and people can have a think. I’d like to make some traditional Christmas crafts, wreaths and the like, if there’s people coming that know how to do this then let me know. I could make it up but I bet there’s a few tricks :D

I was also thinking the other day that it would be great if there’s anyone that can play some music, if you’ve got a transportable instrument; Guitar, tin whistle etc bring it along.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I am planning to get to this meet , although the Mrs is in hospital at the mo , so depends how that goes !!

Pumbaa

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
He was 56kgs at his last weigh in . Still puppylike though , he is only 19 months !
Still soft as anything mind .

Pumbaa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE