Cat amongst the pigeons....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

What do you think about Football?

• Total voters

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Egg chasing all the way for me. Footballers are over paid wimps. just my opinion before i get jumped on btw lol. Don't like football as i turned down a chance to go into our executive box a while ago from work.

Armleywhite

Nomad
Apr 26, 2008
Leeds
www.motforum.com
Love football, always have, always will. My teams not doing so grand at the mo, but we'll claw our way back, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Fully agree with some comments of overpaid diva's. Premiership os full of em. I have instilled in my son loyalty to a football club, not to just follow the winners. Love the World cup and can't wait. However, if we go out my next biggest hopefulls will be Spain.

BRING IT ON!! :):):)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Love football, always have, always will. My teams not doing so grand at the mo, but we'll claw our way back, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Fully agree with some comments of overpaid diva's. Premiership os full of em. I have instilled in my son loyalty to a football club, not to just follow the winners. Love the World cup and can't wait. However, if we go out my next biggest hopefulls will be Spain.

BRING IT ON!! :):):)

We don`t like to talk about football in Leeds these days.

Not been to see a match since O`Leary got the boot, in fact the last match I saw Rooney scored the winner for Everton.

Had some good trips to the Bernabau and Valencia but those days are long gone, happy days.

Marching on together

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
we get regular box tickets for man-u games here. i never apply for em. what on earth would i want them for.
now if i could get wolves tickets for free i'd be on to a winner!

Armleywhite

Nomad
Apr 26, 2008
Leeds
www.motforum.com
we get regular box tickets for man-u games here. i never apply for em. what on earth would i want them for.

Well done. I was offered a chance to sit in an executive box at old tw**ford a few years ago. I just looked at the boss and walked off whistling MOT!!!! :):):)

Armleywhite

Nomad
Apr 26, 2008
Leeds
www.motforum.com
We don`t like to talk about football in Leeds these days.

Not been to see a match since O`Leary got the boot, in fact the last match I saw Rooney scored the winner for Everton.

Had some good trips to the Bernabau and Valencia but those days are long gone, happy days.

Marching on together

Wahey, I'm NOT alone!!!! Due to my shifts I go to every home game I can, but no where near as many as I'd like to. Still, the football leaves a lot to be desired, although Grayson is doing a good job at the mo.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Wahey, I'm NOT alone!!!! Due to my shifts I go to every home game I can, but no where near as many as I'd like to. Still, the football leaves a lot to be desired, although Grayson is doing a good job at the mo.

Yeah I`ll second that, just hope Pappa Smurf gives him a decent run at it.

Had a season ticket for 11 years but gave it up when it all started getting stupid.

Armleywhite

Nomad
Apr 26, 2008
Leeds
www.motforum.com
Had to give up my season ticket when I was spending out and not going, due to work. Love Leeds, but not to the point of wasting two thirds of a ST each year. If SG can get promo without spending a lot of money I suspect master Bates will try to have him canonised. :):)

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands

As my old man usually says about the Wolves, if you go to the ground early enough you might get a game. Can you tell my dad's a Baggies fan. lol I get asked to go in boxes at the Blues or Villa but usually decline, now if it was down Cardiff to watch Wales play then that would be a different matter.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
i mean warrington wolves? rugby league team ;) i have no idea who the baggies are and the name somewhat worries me :D
they used to be the wire (cause warrington used to make barbed wire) no idea where the wolves thing came from tho, its caught on all the same mind.
silly super league business. my biggest shock of last season was a refusal to let widnes back into the superleague and instead give a welsh team the chance dispite the fact that they don't even have a stadium! however this does give me an excellent opportunity to make fun of the mother in law who is a die hard warriors fan :headbang:

Armleywhite

Nomad
Apr 26, 2008
Leeds
www.motforum.com
Sky is to blame, imho, for the state of the world of sports nowadays. Super league, one of Sky's creations. Preemiership another of Sky's creations. People claim that without sky funding the whole gammut of clubs from many backgrounds would collapse! So be it..

Clubs have alwasy struggled, for one reason or another, but none so much as nowadays. Modern sport, regardless of the type is nowt more than a businees and the people that used to watch / participate are now being squeezed out for the more corporate "fan"

Sky is killing sport in this and many other countries.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE