Cat amongst the pigeons....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

What do you think about Football?

• Total voters
I usually get caught up in the hype for the world cup and other international tournaments but i am not interested in the everyday league stuff. I lived about half a mile away from the Dell (Southamptons old ground before they moved) and never even thought about watching a game !!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think that if I had the opportunity to go to a big game I would take it for the experience, I think it would be a great day out. But I can't see myself ever wanting more contact that that....

Some of my mates though.....heck, they live and breath it...

Neil, it could have done with an 'indifferent' option in the poll :D

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Blooody can't stand it. Spent the last 2.5 years within 1/4 of a mile of the Arsenal stadium and on match days you can't park anywhere, and the noise was horrendous. Then they go and build the new one right slap bang next door!!! I mean... If i was interested I would have a great view, but as it is thoughts of catapults spring to mind. Then I moved to sunny Swindon.... right opposite the County Ground. For gawds sake....

hilltop

Banned
May 14, 2006
edge of the peak district
22 fully grown men running around in shorts,,,,,,,,acting like kids,,,,, if some one scores a goal they all hug and kiss,,,,,,,,,,,then when its all over , THEY ALL STRIP OFF AND GET IN A BIG BATH TOGETHER !!!!!!!! WHATS ALL THAT ABOUT?????????? not my kind of sport, sorry, lol

stinkymilo

Mar 13, 2006
Wiltshire
Where I work we do 12 hour rotational shifts and some bright spark had the idea that we all chip in £25 for a tv to watch the footie. My reply? :censored:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
I can live without football, but my boy (8yrs) is really into it and is in quite a good local team, and I have to say, I do enjoy watching them, but then, of course I would, its my boy.
I do follow luton town, but its only cos I was born near there and it is a minor interest to see how they are doing. However, when the big matches come on, like the world cup, I am right there baby. I now realise I have contradicted myself, so I will shut up now......................Jon

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
im not a massive fan, i like to watch the big games, and am looking forward to the world cup and will watch all of englands games. i dont mind a kick about and played for a team until recently. i have given up and have taken up boxing which is by far my most favourite sport, both to participate and watch.

PS i dont fall into any of the above catorgories really, although the cow pat on a rusty spoon sounds yummy ;)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Yeah.............Neil, I was not able to vote there mate, but 66 was a good year for me, as I was born then...................Jon

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Phil562 said:
And I thought you were younger then me Jon :lmao:
I am Phil ( I hope) I was very late 66.................Jon
rk01accendiamounfuoco2xd.gif

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Is it me or is every layby, hard corner and bus stop 'decorated' with a gaudy piece of plastic with a red cross through the middle?

I think the word being bandied around well is 'GAME'. You'd think Rooney was the messiah.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I'd rather push wasps down my trousers than watch a game of football.

Now if you were talking about Rugby, it would be a different matter.

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE