Cambridgeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Kev double checked and now signed up. Do we need to bring anything?
I took a few bits to nibble and drink last time but they soon put the Kelly kettle on and supplied tea and coffee. May be worth giving the instructor a call ;)
Meet at Essendyke, Bretton, Peterborough. PE3 8JD. Contact Matthew on 07736 308475 for further information or directions - See more at: http://www.greeniversity.org.uk/class/2084#sthash.egRVJeNk.dpuf

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
:cool: Brill day today at Bretton.
Grandsons decorated pine cones. made a bow and arrow each, a spear each and other stuff. I tried and broke to kuskas I was making but I am well pleased with the Xmas wreath I made ;):approve:
The soup they made (for free) was a beaker full. An inch of liquid on the top and the other 6" of soft veg. Tasted lovely:D
Can't wait for the next one, though both Rick and I got asked to host an event or activities for them some time :rolleyes:
BTW well chuffed for you managing a bow drill ember and blown to flame goodjob

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
:christmas2:

Just took Rob Skolding the Spatula I carved. Wrote on it "Handmade from Silver Birch from Skolding woods Xmas 2014" on one side and "Thanks from the March Bushcrafters" on the other :approve:

BTW Nappy Santa time to everyone I know

:christmas2:

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Happy Christmas everyone hope you all had a great day look forward to catching up with you all in the new year..👍👍🍻🎉

Sent from somewhere?

Feb 27, 2008
Cambridge
a44b393335aadd06cd7901723ef9c999.jpg

Little bit of foraging done today. Nettle, bitter cress, velvet shanks, Jews ear and oyster mushrooms. Plenty of wild food still about!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE