Cambridgeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 27, 2008
Cambridge
b78a30888f3b7a0894f1b78db4f6c074.jpg

Tasty too!

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Got the new walkway in after grabbing the pallet from the side entrance (where someone had re-appropriated it with the wheelbarrow body (just dumped the rubbish on the ground :soapbox: :togo:) and had been using it to get in over the dyke)

and met 7 landys green laneing. One got stuck down the bit we don't go on and then sailed over the back road. Had a good chat. Nice lot. Ones from Doddington and into Bushy stuff so may be soon joining us as he can't find anywhere to hang the basher for a night out goodjob
Interesting tow rope. Low impact. Tow vehicle can get a run up and it stretches, absorbs the impact so it doesn't snap and then returns to normal. Looked like loads of double plaits from 10mmish rope that's them plaited together to make a rope about wrist thickness. Similar to what a ships tied up with

You can see the big hole (Badgers?) under my right armpit

Used the new shovel/pickaxe I made for the job from a split shovel

worked well on some of the roots.
The wheelie I did going through the dyke and up the other side was a goody. Shame no one was about to capture it :rofl:
Covered it up a bit more with reeds and grass. Should look good when the grass regrows
The plastic pallets are still down the top end dyke

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Bl**dy backs still bad after 3 weeks (pulled it again last Thursday after a trip up in the dark). Can't get my leg over the quad and finding it hard to stand up out of a chair. Got a stonker of a chesty cold as well (1/2 a bottle of brandy last night hasn't moved it)- Problem with brandy is I can't take my morphine :soapbox:
If I was a horse they would shoot me :rofl:
Bushy on the back burner. I was hoping to get to Norwich next week as well.
Anyone tried the back door walk in yet? If you want to nip down and I can't get let me know your going so I can text Rob to let him know so he doesn't get the fuzz to chase you off ;)

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
Kev ask your doctor to prescribe you fentanyl pain patches (72 hour ones) if you need something as good as the morphine with less side effects. Also for break through pain, ask for Fentanyl lozenges. Doctors tend not to prescribe them due to cost, but they are everything opium is without the increased tolerance. If you need anything doing, fetching or moving while your suffering with your back, just give me a PM I live in Cambridge Not far from Bar Hill.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE