Cambridgeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Do you know anyone with an external drive case?
If so put it in there, copy your data to the host computer and then copy it back onto the new drive you are going to put in your computer ;)
It's worked for me before (and it's what PCWorld will probably do for £100s). Hope it works
;)

Anyway
Happy Santa time to you and yours (and anyone else reading this)

IT'S XMAS EVE
..................................I can hear Santa

:christmas2:

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Do you know anyone with an external drive case?
If so put it in there, copy your data to the host computer and then copy it back onto the new drive you are going to put in your computer ;)
It's worked for me before (and it's what PCWorld will probably do for £100s). Hope it works
;)

Anyway
Happy Santa time to you and yours (and anyone else reading this)

IT'S XMAS EVE
..................................I can hear Santa

:christmas2:

Now that sounds like a plan Kev - might be worth investing in one if I cant borrow one :) can't do much for a week or two anyway, but will bear that suggestion in mind :)

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Try booting in Safe mode 'F5' on boot up. You may have had a software update that has corrupted on install, or you may have installed new software that is corrupted, or worse got a virus. If computer boots in safe mode, go to start, run, type msconfig hit return, on startup tab start to disable items one at a time to see if you can find the culprit, also download malewarebytes from Internet and run a scan.

Hope this helps

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.604776,-0.440738

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Cheers Ricky, have tried to get it to start in safe mode, but it just gets so far along the boot sequence, then starts again!

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Thanks again for those suggestions chaps, been a bit busy with work and family time since my last post, will try all suggestions hoping that at least one of them will work enough for me to grab documents, photos and music at least, as soon as I get a spare hour or two to myself :)

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hello guys

Well after a crazy 2011 I hope to have an easier year and get out to do some bushy stuff and meet y'all :D

Look forward to any meets/workshops this year? Has anyone worked any permissions other than the Scout camp?

Has anyone ventured into any of the local interesting Cambridgeshire woods lately for an overnight? When I walk my dog late on in MW or BW there is usually noone about and so I am tempted by a little late night hammocking with no trace in the morning? Naughty I know but only if you get caught :D

Thoughts?

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi guys, much like the last post 2011 was a proper crazy year for me too with work and stuff!! So my 2012 new years resolution was to get more me time and get out doing the things I enjoy!!
Any idea when the first Cambridge meet will be?

Cheers
Steve

B

Bobishere

Hello everyone; new to the site, not new to Bushcraft. I live in beautiful Braintree, and I'd love to meet up with other bushers for some fun. If you don't mind, I'll join in if I can.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I've been doing the Basic Bushcraft certification on BushcraftUSA (wish they would implement it here to get others like me out of their armchairs) and, whoo hoo :dancer:, I've just got the info that I've finished the basic certification :grouphug: and just need to do the 5 outings :camping:
I'm as happy as a happy thing :approve:

Apr 19, 2012
wisbech
Hi all,just joined,newbee to bushcraft,be greatfull for any info on meets,etc,me and a friend made some awsome catapults couple weeks ago based on the gamekeeper ones,exellent bit of kit good for small game,on sat going to a (woods) not to far from wisbech to have a go at bow fireing,1st time,i'll see what happens and let u know the highs,lows and downright uglies.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I just got a message from USA

Congrats on completing the Basic Bush Class!! I need your E-Mail addy to send you your certificate. I also need to know how you want your name on it. Real names only please.

I will be contacting Woody to have him change your user title to reflect that you have graduated the class.

Congrats again, and well done

Mac
New badges and certificate coming this way ha ha
:approve:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE