Bushmoot projects.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Ed showed me the basics last year Tony,
and having worked on a few nets since, I'm happy to pass them on in turn. I haven't spoken to Ed but I recall him saying that he's going to be tight for time this year.

Cheers

Ogri the trog

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'll add to that and say great idea, i think there's going to be a few that would like to do that. Are you any good at net making with them? Although Ed might do that for us :D

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I can carve the needles no troubles.

As for net making, I have a very basic knowledge of how to do but as I said it's very basic so I wouldn't be your best choice to teach it :rolleyes: I'll be happy to help Ogri out on it though.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I will endeavour to prise cold hard cash out of the vice like grip of Mr. Fenna :yikes: :lmao:

Please note: Some might consider this akin to climbing Mt Everest

You may find this as hard as you would climbing Everest!
Many try - few succeed!

One exception is Tony - he found it all too easy to prise the dosh for the Moot from my poor weak talons...I just hope he remembers this year!

Wayland

Hárbarðr
OK. I've just got 10 of the knives like the one I use, I'm just looking for a good test project to use them on.

I'm thinking of something like a spatula, which is always useful.

Depending how much they cost, I reckon it'll be about £6 all in and you get to keep the knife.

prod-retractaway.jpg

Mesquite,
John Fenna,
Cobweb

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
OK. I've just got 10 of the knives like the one I use, I'm just looking for a good test project to use them on.

I'm thinking of something like a spatula, which is always useful.

Depending how much they cost, I reckon it'll be about £6 all in and you get to keep the knife.

You did see this bit then John? If so I'll have to alert the press, I can see the headline now "John Fenna in open wallet shocker".;)

Colin

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
You did see this bit then John? If so I'll have to alert the press, I can see the headline now "John Fenna in open wallet shocker".;)

Colin

Hopefully I will be able to trade him something in return for the workshop.......
BTW - my wallet often open - but usually to put dosh IN!
:D

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
The group I'm with are planning a curry night. I'm coming plannng to do the curry britishred posted here somewhere from the curry secret book. What's in a bush curry?

Can some one show how to bake bread in a tin or somiliar?

Jun 24, 2008
Chester
Not exactly a skill, but I can bring my full 1st Century Roman Legionary Marching Pack (Impedimenta) for a demo, discussion and handle the kit. If anyone's interested let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE