Projects for 2022

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Looking at my kit and my wants and needs, I am sorting out some projects I plan on for the year to improve my kit. A sort of New Years resolution type thing. My big trip is hopefully to Finland in February with the sub zero group. I have had many people infulence me over the years and quite a few on here many thanks to Wayland, Neil, Sam and a lot of others.

I will post my projects up here as I go, some are quick fixes and are easy others will take some working out.

So list of projects are:

Hi vis market panel/flag from old hi vis vest - urgent for Feb trip.

New flask insulation containers - urgent for Feb trip. Can't find my old one at the minute.

Roll top detachable side pouches for Bergen's and backpack.

Large project ditty bag like Wayland's but easier for me without all the bells and whistles made from old army sausage bag.

Camp kitchen roll for utensils like the one I have seen on you tube used with a pickle barrel ( I forget who did the video but a great idea)

Pack basket project using a swing bin and making for my camp gear - old project planning to do for years, Dave Canterbury did a video on it.

Camp kitchen bag to hold cook sets with pockets on the outside ( bought a couple now need make my own for different sized and awkward sets that I use.

Winter snow toilet seat cover for my Feb trip, found my old one and is split so got to make a new one - urgent for Feb trip.

Wooden pack frames. Tom Roycroft, ladder, Otzi, and one of my own design I sketched years ago as an idea to see if it will work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE