BushMoot - Now back to reality

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
Nice to have met you in the flesh windy and tricia, chaos and Mayhem, aka Jasmine and darah always on the look out to kick my behind, the two rascals, always cheeky and fun to be with, plenty of more sweet next year, and longstrider is more willing to put a nice edge on that sharp but not so dull F1, if its not sharp its just a piece of steel, take care gangs, I am more willing to but the bushcraft betty picture at a reduced price to what John fenna is offering you at the moment, and that biker is really rubbish at drawing any cartoon caricatures, useless imho. LOL, CHEERS the interceptor boy.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
Hope to make a moot again eventually (but the last one i booked on two years ago my back went as i was laying out and packing my gear on the day of traveling down).

Health problems making it tricky to commit to time away like bushmoots (This kinda activity was essentially what i lived for). so essentially i am bored out of my mind most of the time.

hopefully next year i will be well enough

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I am more willing to but the bushcraft betty picture at a reduced price to what John fenna is offering you at the moment, and that biker is really rubbish at drawing any cartoon caricatures, useless imho. LOL, CHEERS the interceptor boy.

Hmmm you could be right Hans, but when you have a semi-housebroken Welshman staring over you decked out with about 4 different sharps and a evil glint in his eye it sorta compels you to do a flattering job on the cartoon version of him out of sheere self preservation. Not only that but I also went down to the archery range with him later to shoot off some arrows. I'm stupid but not that stupid. :lmao:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Always more than four buddy ... always more than four :)
And you did better than me on the range ... but now I have been pract....icing and I have made a "Zombie - killer" of a arra
Hmmm you could be right Hans, but when you have a semi-housebroken Welshman staring over you decked out with about 4 different sharps and a evil glint in his eye it sorta compels you to do a flattering job on the cartoon version of him out of sheere self preservation. Not only that but I also went down to the archery range with him later to shoot off some arrows. I'm stupid but not that stupid. :lmao:

but when you have a semi-housebroken Welshman staring over you decked out with about 4 different sharps and a evil glint in his eye it sorta compels you to do a flattering job on the cartoon version of him out of sheere self preservation.

I wonder who that could be. :) Surely you do not mean John Fenna.....a gentleman....well that would be true until he holds you at spear point eyeing up your gear for a sale. ;) So yeh I can see why you were compelled.

Well Biker, you have one less sharp to worry about. Thanks again John :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Still got more than four :D
I wonder who that could be. :) Surely you do not mean John Fenna.....a gentleman....well that would be true until he holds you at spear point eyeing up your gear for a sale. ;) So yeh I can see why you were compelled.

Well Biker, you have one less sharp to worry about. Thanks again John :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE