Bushmoot 2013?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Got a rough idea of the date Tony? Want to book it off nice and early so I don't get any complaints from anyone :)

Preferably not over the 22nd of August as it's the Mrs birthday (big birthday, can't say the numbers. Let's just say she's 29 again...)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I vaguely recollect some discussion of 6th August onward or something like that. The previous weekend/week was booked. I may have just had a dream of dis-information of course!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Copied from this thread

Sorry, missed this and Sorry Dew, nope, I tried my best to get those dates (actually 22nd july to the 4th Aug) but one of the guys that runs the site has block booked the whole site for the duration and he takes the first full week of the holidays every single year, so we're actually looking at

The main Moot days (workshops, trading etc) 9th August – 14th August
Full Members BushMoot + camping days will run from 5th August – 17 August 2013
Non Full Member BushMoot + camping days 6th August – 16th August.

From what I can make out terms start earlier in 2014 so i'm hoping that we'll have the site on the 4 or 5th august 2014.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I know I have just got to go in 2013, I missed it this year due to the dam works shut down week.....beeing the week before and then not being allowed the week of after a a college had booked it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE