Bucks/Oxon anybody?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cotswoldcraig

May 29, 2014
oxfordshire
Fantastic I am up for a bimble in the cuds so fingers crossed Tom gets better soon. Where is everyone from I out near Banbury in oxon. I am game for anything you guys want to organize just want to practice some stuff and learn from others

Taz220sdi

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2012
Princes Risborough
Hi Guys,

I am in the High Wycombe area. The next few weekends are already commited but when I see a free one coming up I will drop a post on this thread and we can take it from there.....

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Hello all it looks like I have this Sunday off but not next Sunday so therefore I was thinking of a bimble this Sunday if anyone's interested?? I have to clear it with my wife as she has an uncanny way of messing up all my plans😵🔫. But if anyone is up for it let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taz220sdi

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2012
Princes Risborough
Alternatively there is Whiteleaf Woods.....i knock about up there loads and know some quiet bits we could use....no fires though.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
There's a lovely little pub near those woods in white leaf we could rv there and then go from there I will find out the postcode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taz220sdi

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2012
Princes Risborough
Hi guys, postcode is HP27 0RP for 10am - rough plan is to have a bimble (there is a cracking view en route!) Throw up a tarp or two (i need the practice!) and get some tea/coffee/bacon on and take it from there.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE