Bucks/Oxon anybody?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Taz220sdi

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2012
Princes Risborough
Was a cracking night Tom!
yva3uzyp.jpg
Setting up.
usyny9u9.jpg
The Sleep Mat Comparison!
2udupamu.jpg
Bit of bushcraft TV.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

MarkinLondon

Nomad
May 17, 2013
Bedfordshire
Anyone up for an easy overnight on Saturday? I'm lining up a place with a guy near Silsoe. It's likely to be a stove /small-fire stealth-but-not-really leave-no-trace kind of a night, but I'm seriously considering going.

S1lver

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2013
Windsor
I've been thinking about an overnight camp Sunday in to back holiday Monday. Was going to combine it with a walk of some form but not wedded to the idea.

Any one else up for those days?

Steve(in Windsor)

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Tewkesbury, N Gloucestershire
Hi there chaps! I have just joined the forum, very much a newbie. I've just done a 1 day Bushcraft day with Surefire Bushcraft and keen to lean more. Any chance of tagging along for the occasional overnighter?

Regards

Chris
:newbie:

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Hi there chaps! I have just joined the forum, very much a newbie. I've just done a 1 day Bushcraft day with Surefire Bushcraft and keen to lean more. Any chance of tagging along for the occasional overnighter?

Regards

Chris
:newbie:

Of course you can keep an eye on this thread and you will be updated when were out and about

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE