brockwell woods spring 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
yeah its ike's farm and woods, he's getting on a bit now. he had a hip replacement last year but still hareing all over the place :)

he had arthritis in his hands when i met him ,but it never stopped him flying :) He taught me how to fly a taildragger piper cub ,way back in 1996 !!! nice fella !

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
do you want me to book this as nobody said yes or no and its less than a week away ?

not sure if i can make it yet as the cars still in the garage but i dont mind booking it just let me know....anyone ;)

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
do you want me to book this as nobody said yes or no and its less than a week away ?

not sure if i can make it yet as the cars still in the garage but i dont mind booking it just let me know....anyone ;)

andy on my route from near middlesbrough i would be driving past durham both ways, if your cars in the garage and you want a lift and the timings work shout. i'm currently thinking about going up on the sat. (wife is expecting so i have to wear out the other kids before i flee off for the woods)

john

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
am sure a dropped me £1 coin around here somewhere !!!
4e90bcfe-c8a8-10ac.jpg

...... Failed dogger and alleged bigot!

did ya find the pound ya dropped ?? :rofl: :rofl:

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Reet, just had a chat on the phone with the nice lady at the camp site and have sent them an email of numbers (to be firmed up next week ) She has gone to check the plan as she said "bushcraftuk members" need a bit of space ??? Probably looking for a spot with good access for the ambulance !!! :rofl: :rofl:

Have also asked for permission to drive me landy as near to the spot as poss ,coz a don,t fancy carrying a cubic metre of timber offcuts very far ha ha !!

awaiting confirmation :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE