brockwell woods spring 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

freedom

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2011
liverpool
:censored::censored::censored: SORRY GUYS WORK HAVE CANCELLED MY ANNUAL LEAVE THIS WEEKEND, I WILL KEEP EYE ON THE FORUM FOR THE NEXT MEET. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE INVITE.
CHEERS,
PHIL.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
reet ,just got in from a very wet day on a roof !! I should be arriving about lunch time saturday -got to take a chimney stack down tomorrow !! will email brockers tomorrow with a (rough) idea of numbers and nights :) ...... I hope tesco still have the beer offer on !! Av had a stressfull week ,looking forward to a good crack round the camp fire !! :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Lmao the craic, and @ sasquatch.. Brad was asking if your lad is going?

Whoever is going Friday, if we're in the same spot as last time? I try not to camp over where I dug the ground oven. Going to get it going again :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Mr Raikey , If i bring this fan along would you be able to pass it on to lannyman sometime ?? Its from a combi boiler ,used to extract the gasses from the flue -would work a treat for his furnace-?? :)

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
pooey stuey has been a touch hushed this week, methinks he be saving his patter for story time on saturday night

images

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Right thats me almost packed, bar food and grog, I'll get up there around tea time, same spot as last time sounds fine to me, high enough up so it shouldn't be too boggy & plenty trees for the hangers with enough space for a few tents too. I'll try and remember where you dug the oven Chis' and avoid that spot.

See you all later
:)

PS As you know me now Stu will I be getting some of the special Raikey love, or just another battering from falling trees as you do your sasquatch impersonation through the undergrowth?

PPS Will there be crayfish for people to cuddle up to?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE